Errors or Omissions
The seller is entitled at any time to correct all errors and omissions (whether clerical, computational or otherwise) in any advertising, quotation, pricing, invoice or acknowledgement. While our best efforts are made to keep our stock levels and pricing accurate we cannot be responsible for any errors in stock levels and pricing. The seller will notify the buyer promptly of any error or omission discovered by the seller, and give the buyer a full refund. All specials can run for the stated duration or until stock levels are exhausted in which case the special can be pulled from the website by MAX Health Store at any time.
We can cancel and refund a submitted order for you as long as it has not been dispatched. Please contact us as soon as possible to prevent the dispatch of your order. The purchase balance for the cancelled item(s) will be refunded to the same payment method used to place your order. If you have paid with Internet Banking please provide us with your bank account details so the funds can be refunded back into your account.
Out of stock products
In the case of you placing an order for a product that subsequently becomes unavailable or there is a delay in delivery, we will contact you via email within 24 hours to advise you of the situation.
Occasionally, a product you order may be temporarily out of stock. In this case we’ll contact you promptly to make arrangements to either substitute or delete the item, or hold your order until the item becomes available again. Naturally we’ll refund you for any goods we can’t supply unless you agree to a substitute.
If your order is returned to us due to banned/restricted products, a wrong address or refusal to pay fees, we will issue you a partial refund. You will be responsible for any return shipping charges and for any additional custom fees for your returned package. Those charges will be deducted from your order total and the remaining balance, if any, is the amount that will be refunded.
- Customs / Import Regulations
- Customs and import regulations vary widely between countries. Some of the products we sell via this website are prohibited for importation into certain countries. Unfortunately, it’s not possible for us to be aware of all of the regulations specific to any given country. Where we are aware of any particular import restrictions, we endeavour to make note of this on the product detail page.
- It’s entirely your responsibility to ensure that any goods which you order are not prohibited/restricted within your delivery country. MAX Health Store accepts no liability for the refund/replacement of any goods or any costs relating to, or arising from, the importation or confiscation of any goods by your countries Customs Office or other government body. Likewise any import duty or tax payable on your order is not our responsibility and is beyond our control. In a situation where an order is returned to us by your countries import authorities in resalable condition, we’ll refund you the value of the order less any postage costs incurred to us. We can’t provide a refund until we’ve received the products back. We don’t provide refunds on parcels that are detained or confiscated at your countries customs due to containing items which are prohibited.
- We accept no liability for any goods lost in transit outside of New Zealand.
- If your goods don’t reach you in perfect conditionplease notify us as soon as possible.Please don’t return damaged goods without notifying us first, as it is sometimes preferable to make arrangements from our end. Please keep any packaging and damaged items as they are received, as these are required for the claim process.
Payment by Credit Card
If you are a web customer your personal details will be kept as a token by Direct Payment Solutions. Payment is taken once the order is complete due to variable weights of products and out of stock items, this enables you to add or subtract items after the order is submitted.
If you need your order urgently please contact us first before placing an order. If you wish to check we have the products in stock, please feel free to contact us we will happily let you know. If we do not have the products in stock please be aware that we will order them in ASAP and that this may add to the delivery time, always check with us before placing an order if you need urgent delivery.
If we have the products you order in stock (most of the time we will) we will dispatch your order within 24 hours, if we do NOT have the products in stock we will aim to ship within 1 – 4 working days of your order placed, we will let you know if there will be a problem extending delivery outside of the 1 – 4 working days.
Please allow for 1 – 4 working days when the order is SHIPPED (within New Zealand), though sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances it may take a little longer.