BioTrace CMD concentrated mineral drops 240ml
CMD Ionic Concentrated Mineral Drops is a highly concentrated Ionic Mineral Supplement that contains 72 Macro and Trace Minerals. These perfectly balanced minerals originate from the pristine northern waters of the Great Salt Lake in Utah, and are harvested through solar evaporation. Concentrated Mineral Drops (CMD). Natural Source. Perfect Solution.
4 in stock
- CMD Ionic Concentrated Mineral Drops is a highly concentrated Ionic Mineral Supplement that contains 72 Macro and Trace Minerals. These perfectly balanced minerals originate from the pristine northern waters of the Great Salt Lake in Utah, and are harvested through solar evaporation. Concentrated Mineral Drops (CMD). Natural Source. Perfect Solution.
- Minerals and trace minerals are critical to the health of the human body. They are the catalysts for all the vitamins and other nutrients your body uses for developing and maintaining good health. Concentrated Mineral Drops(CMD) captures the perfect balance of those minerals. Using CMD® Concentrated Mineral Drops every day (mix with juice, food or remineralize purified water) will help conduct and generate your body’s entire electrical system. People taking these drops normally say they have more energy and generally feel better.
CMD® originates from the isolated waters of the north arm of the Great Salt Lake, Utah, USA. The Great Salt Lake itself covers some 6,000 square kilometres and represents a terminal collection of the rivers and streams. This drainage system covers an area of 90,000 square kilometres of the Rocky Mountains.
- The rocks and soils that comprise the drainage basin represent all the major lithologies – igneous, metamorphic and sedimentary – and cover the entire time span of the Geological Record – from Pre Cambrian to Recent. Consequently the waters of the Great Salt Lake contain within them – rather like the Sea itself – in a dissolved ionic form, all the elements present in the Periodic Table.
- To obtain CMD® the brine of the Great Salt Lake is concentrated further in evaporation ponds to dramatically increase the concentration of dissolved elements. As a result of exposure to the natural elements of the sun, wind, rain and frost, 98% of the water originally placed into the ponds is evaporated and 99.5% of the Sodium Chloride is removed via natural precipitation as the water becomes a super saturated solution.
- Plus the following in naturally occurring varying trace amounts: Bromide, Carbonate, Calcium, Fluoride, Silicon, Nitrogen, Selenium, Phosphorus, Iodine, Chromium, Iron, Manganese, Titanium, Rubidium, Lithium, Cobalt, Copper, Antimony, Arsenic, Molybdenum, Strontium, Zinc, Nickel,Tungsten, Germanium, Scandium, Vanadium, Tellurium, Barium, Tin, Lanthanum, Yttrium, Silver, Uranium, Gallium, Bismuth, Zirconium, Cerium, Cesium, Gold, Beryllium, Hafnium, Samarium, Terbium, Europium, Gadolinium, Dysprosium, Thorium, Holmium, Lutetium, Thulium, Erbium, Ytterbium, Neodymium, Praseodymium, Niobium, Tantalum, Thallium, Rhenium, Indium, Palladium and Platinum, plus the other elements found in Great Salt Lake water.
- Store CMD Concentrated Mineral Drops in a cool dry place. Due to the purity and concentration of this product, it is naturally preserved. The minerals do not lose potency over time. Minor crystallization may occur, but does not affect the quality of the product.
|Ingredients: Concentrated Mineral Drops (CMD) is a low-sodium, all natural sea mineral concentrate that contains up to 72 naturally occurring trace elements. Seasonal variations may occur.|
|CMD Concentrated Mineral Drops has passed the safety test for heavy metals set forth in the US Food Chemicals Codex.|
|Due to the purity and high concentration of the minerals in this product, it is naturally preserved and contains no bacterial growth. The minerals do not lose potency over time. Minor crystalization may occur, but does not affect the quality of the product.|